Senior Environment Artist (Interiors) - Games - Scotland Ref 1721
We are working with a game studio based in Scotland who is looking for a Senior Environment Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new pillar title. You will be creating beautiful interiors for key locations.
What will you be doing?
- Building high resolution 3D interiors environment art
- Integrating art aesthetics into next gen 3D authoring techniques
- Creating a large variety of environment assets
- Ensuring play spaces and environments are unique and engaging
- Developing the art pipeline
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Implementation and evaluation of final environment assets into the game engine
Who you are
- 4+ years in the games industry in an Art position
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio of high resolution 3D assets, textures and UV maps
- Modern 3D modelling tools e.g. 3DS Max, Maya...
- Texture creation/authoring tools e.g. Substance...
- Game engine experience e.g. Unreal, Unity...
- Understanding of architecture and design
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work on their very exciting title. This studio offers a wonderful working environment in a beautiful location in Scotland.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1721.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.