Vehicle Artist - Games - Scotland Ref 1665
We are working with a game studio based in Scotland who is looking for a Vehicle Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new pillar title.
What will you be doing?
- Building high resolution 3D vehicles
- Reviewing and refining outsourced vehicle assets
- Ensuring in-game physical and visual aspects are implemented realistically
- Developing relevant shaders set ups
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Evaluating and implementing final vehicles into the game engine
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry as a Vehicle Artist
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio of high resolution 3D vehicles, textures and UV maps
- PBR, normal map and texture creation
- Hard surface/vehicle shaders
- Hard surface modelling
- Modern 3D modelling tools e.g. 3DS Max, Maya...
- Appreciation of vehicle and industrial design
- Sculpting e.g. in ZBrush...a bonus
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and work on their very exciting title. This studio offers a wonderful working environment in a beautiful location in Scotland.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1665.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.