Animator Indie Games France Ref 1736
We are working with a highly successful indie game studio based in France who is looking for a 3D Animator to join their studio and work on their exciting new unannounced project.
What will you be doing?
- Rendering 3D animations
- Preparing objects, characters, environments...
- Ensuring work meets the design vision and adheres to prototypes
- Participating in motion capture sessions
Who you are
- Previous experience in animation in the video games industry
- 3D production software e.g. 3D Max, Motion Builder…
- 3D Engines e.g. Unity, Unreal…
- Image-editing software e.g. Photoshop
- Appreciation of human anatomy and movement
- Interpersonal and communication skills
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1736.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.