Lead Cinematic Animator AAA Games Midlands UK Ref 1741
We are working with a world-leading AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is looking for a Lead Cinematic Animator to join their team and work on their extremely exciting new RPG title.
What will you be doing?
- Participating in the establishment of the project's cinematic direction and style
- Defining goals and leading the cinematic animation team
- Participating in scheduling of artists and resources
- Improving the overall quality of the tools, workflow and pipelines
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of coders, artists and designers
Who you are
- 5+ years in Animation in the games industry
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of the animation pipeline and processes involved in the full development lifecycle
- 3D software e.g. Maya, 3DS Max, Motionbuilder...
- Story telling and animation techniques/principles
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1741.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.