Technical Artist Mobile Games NW England Ref 1750
We are working with a mobile game studio based in the North-West of England who is looking for a Technical Artist to join their team and work on their highly successful hit mobile title.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing new game features
- Providing improvements to UI screens, animations and VFX
- Using code/scripts to implement improvements
Who you are
- Degree in a field related to Technical Art/possess a strong portfolio demonstrating excellent technical art ability
- Understanding of game content/asset implementation
- Knowledge of 3D hierarchical concepts and tree structures
- Game state flow and logic
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3D packages e.g. 3D Max, Maya...
- Animation concepts
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1750.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.