3D Artist Indie Games France Ref 1751
We are working with an indie game studio based in France who is looking to hire a talented 3D Artist to work on their exciting new unannounced project. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful studio and build beautiful 3D environments for their project at an early stage of development.
What will you be doing?
- Next generation object modelling
- Building and implementing textures
- Ensuring time and technical obstacles are managed
Who you are
- 3+ years' experience in the video games industry in modelling
- Educated to degree level in 3D Graphics or Design
- Multiple shipped titles under your belt
- 3DSMAX, Zbrush, Photoshop...
- Modelling and texturing skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1751.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.