Lead 2D Technical Artist Mobile Games London Ref 1765
We are working with a leading cross platform game studio based in London. This studio is looking for a passionate Lead 2D Technical Artist to join their team and create compelling game visuals, interfaces and assets. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their pillar games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Improving the overall quality of the project
- Feature development
- Working alongside the programming teams and project leads
- Ensuring technical integrity and optimisation
- Visual FX and animation integration
- Planning workflows
- Training junior members of the Technical Art team
Who you are
- 7+ years experience in the industry
- 2+ years in a Lead position
- Released titles under your belt in a Lead or Senior position
- Excellent Unity including knowledge of the Unity UI system
- Shader programming, animation, optimisation and performance
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- UI/UX design
- Experience in a live ops environment with 2D mobile games
- 3D art packages
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment, no crunch and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your porfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1765.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.