Senior UI Artist Mobile Games Central London Ref 1766
We are working with a leading cross platform game studio based in Central London. This studio is looking for a passionate Senior UI Artist to join their team and create an exception user interface experience for the players. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their pillar games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring top quality artwork
- Taking ownership of aspects of the project's creative direction
- Training and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Making sure the greatest concepts are brought to life in-game
- Participating in building style guides and visual targets
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience with UI in the video games industry
- Can demonstrate a strong portfolio showing fantastic UI examples including a range of styles
- Able to evaluate of Game Design briefs, technical specs and results from User Experience data
- Research and visual development and investigation
- Game UI Design, UX principals, motion design...
- Colour psychology as well as necessary colour blind requirements
- Appreciation of platform requirements e.g Unity...
- Knowledge and experience with UX development e.g. wireframes, visual mock-ups...
- UI animation to demonstrate the vision for implementation behaviours
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment, no crunch and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1766.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.