Senior Technical Animator VR Studio Netherlands Ref 1772
We are working with an award-winning VR studio based in the heart of the Netherlands who is seeking an exceptional Senior Technical Animator to join their team. This studio prides itself on its unique and ambitious VR games and experiences and is now pushing the boundaries to create a new AAA VR title.
What will you be doing?
- Building custom rigs, tools and scripts
- Character and animation Blueprints
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of animators, designers, coders and character artists
Who you are
- Strong experience with rigging and skinning
- Cinematic pipelines and facial animation
- ART (using Maya and UE4)
- Previous experience implementing animation into a game engine
- Animation both hand keyed and motion captured
- Animation principles e.g. weight, timing...
- Experience with and appreciation for VR
- Maya (Python and MEL)
- Unreal Engine 4
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading VR studio at one of the studio's most exciting times periods. This studio offers a healthy work-life balance, flexible working hours, relocation help, a pension scheme and access to VR games and equipment!
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1772.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.