Outsourcing Art Manager Indie Games France Ref 1775
We are working with a highly successful indie game studio based in France who is looking for an Outsourcing Art Manager to join their team and working on their exciting new simulator game. You will be responsible for the graphic asset management and content for this ambitious project.
What will you be doing?
- Specifying technical specifications and asset quality criteria
- Overseeing outsourcing requirements
- Ensuring the delivered assets are at a high quality
- Providing outsourcers with valuable qualitative feedback
- Modification request management
- Modelling and texture needs
- Task management
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry
- Educated to degree level in Project Management or similar
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- French speaking a distinct bonus
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1775.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.