UI Artist Contract Mobile Games South UK Ref 1800
We are working with a leading family-friendly mobile game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a talented UI Artist to join their team. This is an ideal role for a passionate UI Artist to gain some valuable experience in a AAA environment and to develop their skills.
This contract will last for a period of 3-6 months.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, designers, producers and coders
- Creating assets of a high quality in line with the studio's production goals
- Prototyping multiple concepts
- Estimating timescales to ensure milestones are delivered
Who you are
- Previous experience with mobile/console games
- Able to demonstrate a portfolio showing a variety of UI/UX projects
- Experience with UI in Unity including the associated tools and animation system
- Prototype wireframing
- Iterating and solving usability issues
- Modern animation processes
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects/XD/Figma
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1800.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.