Remote VFX Artist AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1882
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are seeking a talented and passionate VFX Artist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world. You will be given the opportunity to work with a successful game studio and create original and beautiful VFX for their pillar titles.
What will you be doing?
- Championing VFX, constantly looking for opportunities where they may enhance the game
- Understanding the value that VFX components can add to all aspects of the gameplay experience
- Working with technical delivery teams to solve technical challenges that keep our VFX at the cutting edge
Who you are
- 1+ released title under your belt as a VFX Artist
- Able to demonstrate real-time particle effects
- Experience with 1+ game engine
- Previous experience working with 1+ Digital Content Creation tool on physics and destructibles e.g. Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Coding/scripting a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1882.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.