Remote Vehicle Artist AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1883
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who is seeking a talented Vehicle Artist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world. You will be granted responsibility to express your artistic flair and passion for vehicles while working on a beautiful AAA title.
What will you be doing?
- Modelling the exteriors and interiors of the vehicles
- Creating low poly renditions of detailed meshes
- Ensuring progress is reported on frequently
- Ensuring in-game physical and visual aspects are implemented realistically
- Developing relevant shaders set ups
- Evaluating and implementing final vehicles into the game engine
Who you are
- Previous experience modelling high quality vehicle assets
- 3D Studio Max
- Photoshop and Substance Painter
- UV mapping
- Low poly modelling
- JIRA a bonus
- Knowledge of animation, textures and skinning a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1883.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.