Remote Lead Technical Artist AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1884
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who are seeking a talented Lead Technical Artist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world. You will be an integral member of the team, leading technical artists and driving forward the quality of in-game art and animation.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the Technical Art team
- Collaborating with Tools and Rendering teams to implement pipelines
- Maintenance of internal art processes
- Investigating run-time performance and proposing solutions
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry
- 1+ released AAA title under your belt
- Previous Lead experience
- 3DS Max/Maya scripting
- PBR shader creation
- Understanding of art creation pipelines, asset export and process automation
- Passion for games and driving visual fidelity within them
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills, good communication skills across all levels
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1884.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.