Remote Senior UI Artist AAA Game Studio UK Ref 1885
We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the UK who is seeking an exceptional Senior UI Artist to join their team and work on their successful racing titles. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Building beautiful user interfaces
- Branding and core UI documentation
- Implementation of core user experience features
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience in the games industry in UI design
- 2+ released AAA titles under your belt
- Console/mobile game experience
- Full game lifecycle experience
- GUI tools
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects...
- Appreciation and knowledge of UI implementation tools
- Knowledge of implementation pipelines
- Demonstrable skills in Visual Design
- Graphic Design and Motion Graphics
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Console TRCs a bonus
- Adobe PremierPro and InDesign a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary, a state of the art office, generous holiday allowance and fully remote work.
Please e-mail your CV as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1885.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.