Senior Level Artist Console Game Studio Germany Ref 1903
We are working with an independently owned console game studio based in the South of Germany who is looking for a Senior Level Artist to join their team and work on their pillar titles as well as some exciting upcoming projects. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to take ownership of the game's level art and also some 3D asset creation.
What will you be doing?
- Developing level and open area composition with respect to memory technical constraints
- Painting and sculpting landscapes
- Modelling and texturing 3D real time assets e.g. props, weapons, rocks...
- Integrating assets into the game engine
Who you are
- 5+ years' experience in Level Art
- 3+ released titles under your belt as a Level Artist
- Able to demonstrate a strong portfolio showing a variety of art styles such as cartoony, realistic, stylised
- Experienced in normal mapping and high and low level modelling
- Able to reproduce 2D concept art into 3D
- Knowledge of texturing, CG shaders and lighting
- 3D editors e.g. Unreal...
- 3DS Max, Substance Painter, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Skills in Worldmachine, Subtance Designer a bonus
This studio offers great work life balance, a great salary package, holidays and a state-of-the-art office.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number 1903.