We value our candidates at Big Planet, it’s always our intent to be helpful, professional and find you that perfect job.
- There is no hard sell at Big Planet, rather a symbiotic relationship where we help each other achieve common goals to help you find the right opportunities for your career. We offer a comprehensive recruitment experience, with every candidate getting a response once you have sent your CV.
- We cater for a wide range of clients through our multi-lingual staff, and work 24/7, being available whenever our candidates or clients need us, what-ever the time zone.
- We are a global agency operating internationally, with 40+ clients in UK, throughout Europe, Asia and North America. We have just the job, opportunity, vacancies and placement for you, just ask.
- Our values include respect, integrity, honesty and openness. We don’t believe in spamming, poaching, no dirty tricks.
- We bring mature life skills to our approach and treat people like human beings, not names on a CV.
Vacancies by sector
"Ash was instrumental in my latest employment at Splash Damage. He
- was always available, quick to respond to questions and requests
- has concise and efficient communication style
- followed through on the open issues
- kept me up-to-date regarding the latest developments
- was very professional throughout the entire process of the application
All of which allowed me to focus on my part in the process - working on
the programming tests requested, preparing for the interviews, etc."
"Bonnie Pavlo is a great recruiter! She was extremely helpful through the
whole process and even sent me a congratulations card when I finally
got hired. Of all recruiters I've been working with (with a few
exceptions) Bonnie always replies on your emails and calls you with
updates. While most recruiters will waste your time, Bonnie will get you
"From our initial conversation, Mark has been very friendly and helpful. He contacted me regarding a specific role that he thought would be suitable and quickly arranged an interview. During the process, Mark was constantly in touch making sure I was clear on the proceedings and was always available to help when required. For my assessment visit, Mark took it upon himself to help arrange the hotel for my overnight stay which I wasn't expecting. Overall, highly recommended."
"I highly recommend Ash Huntington as he is a professional on recruiting
and very good person. He helped me a lot with all the process for my
work application and also to find accommodation. He is responsible, up
to date with all the jobs around the area, friendly to hear all your
problems and always willing to help."