Our client is a world leading group of games studios, whorequire a Business Unit Operations Director to work in the C level team. Werequire a multiskilled businessperson who has knowledge and expertise in thefollowing areas…
· Client relationship management
· Cross platform games pre-production
· Business development
· Games industry marketing
· External production and studio relations
· Studio and group operations
· Excellent communications skills in a clientfacing role
· Highly organised and dedicated
· Happy to travel around the world to NorthAmerica, Europe and Asia
· Europe or North American based
We offer a good salary, 20 to 30% bonus scheme, long termequity options. CVs to email@example.com apply
We are working with an exciting client who are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology. They are looking for a talented Senior Producer/Project Manager to join their team of industry veterans and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote if you can work within UK hours.
What you will be doing:
- Manager various development disciplines and content teams e.g. risk management, communications strategy, documentation etc
- Collaborate with the director of Product development to develop and plan schedules based on business objects
- Use Jira and Confluence strategy/management
- Manage the overall process of the teams, ensuring reviews take place and bug logging and triage
- Help mentor junior members of the team
Who you are:
- Industry experience with Production in a games software development capacity
- At least one game title through to public release in a project management capacity
- Exceptional knowledge of software product life cycles, tools, process and execution planning
- Good knowledge of JIRA and Confluence applications and workflows
- Project Management Qualifications e.g. Agile, Scrum, Pince2 is a bonus
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Great work life balance
- Excellent holiday schemes
- Fully remote working offered
- Great benefits package included
- Regular social and sporting activities
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV, along with your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2856.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.
Leading cross-platform developer and publisher of F2P multiplayer games seeks a CRM Manager to join their dynamic and successful Marketing team! Focus on their growth strategy by building, managing and executing campaigns and programs to develop user relationships across platforms.
What you will be doing?
- Strategic view across our mobile-app games to leverage and implement a global mobile CRM strategy.
- Manage mobile-app games, optimizing the CRM lifecycle flow across channels - push, IAM, inbox.
- Plan, build, measure, and optimize Live-Ops campaigns, with an analytical view on monetization.
- Embrace growth model processes and continuously A/B test with a focus on conversion and retention.
- Responsible for the analysis, monitoring, and reporting of your campaigns.
- Ensure optimal performance of our CRM tool
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum of a completed university degree Marketing / Communications / Business Admin or similar.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in CRM with a focus on mobile (mobile push and in-app).
- Data-driven, customer-centric in new analysis development, to convert into business through campaign optimizations.
- Good knowledge of CRM ecosystems and the related tech stack.
- Ability to problem-solve, drive projects to completion and work collaboratively across teams.
- Must have good comfort with an English-speaking work environment.
Great working environment and team culture. Friendly, fun, international team with flexible working hours, strong on personal development and supportive of creativity!
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2161.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.
Our client is seeking a Senior Development Manager to join their dynamic team to contribute to the creation of cutting-edge game development in a diverse growing studio. This role is offered fully remote if based in the UK or onsite alongside an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Direct various development teams, overseeing projects and handling risk management
- Align schedules with business objectives with other team leaders and Director of Product Development
- Guide a group of Development Managers across projects, monitoring change requests and supervising processes to inform leadership teams
- Recognise and counteract risks to ensure project achievement and facilitate efficient resolutions to production challenges
- Implement strategic approaches for Jira and Confluence to optimize management
Who you are:
- Management or Production experience within game development with lead involvement in the development cycle of a game to public release
- Extensive understanding of software product life cycles, tools, processes, and execution planning
- Proven track record in managing complex, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule, showcasing exceptional organizational skills and adaptability to new challenges
- Demonstrate passion, self-motivation, and initiative for process improvement within the development team
- Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence applications and workflows
- Project Management Qualifications in recognized methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Prince2, etc. is a plus
- Remote work is offered within the UK
- Excellent relocation package offered
- Up to 4 weeks of travel per year without using leave
- Health cash plan, eyecare, and access to 24/7 digital GP service
- Work with a company that prioritises your well-being providing mental health and physical health support with access to mental health first aiders and gym facilities
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2920.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.