Game Marketer Wanted Mobile Studio Spain
This top ranking iOS and Android studio based in Barcelona is looking for a marketer to work on their amazing games.
What will you do?
- Build the marketing strategy of a Social Point game - you will decide how much to invest, where to invest, who to target, what creative to use and what channels to use
- Be the main person responsible for planning the marketing roadmap of the game (including programmatic, TV, Youtube, ASO and any and all marketing experiments you can think of)
- Work together with our excellent marketing artists to make adverts that you need
- Handle all negotiations with your partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- Run and track all marketing campaigns for your games to know what is working and what is not
- Communicate and get buy-in for your marketing strategy from the product teams.
This is youAnalytical, problem solver, dedicated, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart and an out of the box thinker but low ego and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision.
You also have
- Product marketing experience
- Experienced in setting marketing strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Real passion for results, proven track record of exceeding targets
Please email me you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 859.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.