Brand Marketing Manager London Games Ref 1052
This leading independent games studio is looking for a Global Marketing Brand Manager to set and implement the studio’s marketing strategies for their products including pillar franchise. This position will be based in their UK London studio. You will be working with the publishing team as well as the marketing department based in Poland. Some international travel will be required for this role to their worldwide offices. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress his or her career and build something special from the ground up.
- Ensure the effective worldwide promotion of company’s products
- Handle external partners (media, advertising / PR) and Distribution Accounts
- Industry and market monitoring and research including meaningful metrics and stats
- Supervision of production of marketing assets and documents
- Oversee a community manager
Who you are
- Can work autonomously, on own initiative
- Flexible person with 4+ years games marketing and publishing experience in a similar role
- Fluent English
- PC and Next Gen Console Experience
- Love of games and understanding of the industry
- AA and/or indie games experience essential
- Previous experience launching new products to players as well as marketing or brand campaigns from concept to release
- Championing our products and reinforcing our brand
- Strong background executing brand campaigns focusing on player value in a distinctive, engaging manner
- Creative, utilising your marketing skills to analyse the best approach using pertinent data
- Excllent communication skills for briefs and presentations
As a studio, we believe in work life balance and promotion from within. We reward our staff for their efforts with competitive salaries as well as relocation assistance, private medical, gym membership, balanced snacks, flexible working hours, company bonus scheme…
Does this sound like your dream job? Are you thinking about making a change? Then please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1052.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.