Pay Per Click Campaign Manager Games Publisher London Ref 1253
This cross platform indie studio based in London, UK is looking for a Pay Per Click Manager to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Daily account responsibilities e.g. with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing...
- Social advertising e.g. with Facebook, Twitter...
- Account metrics e.g. keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score...
- Building a large keywords list
- Creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Executing paid search facets e.g. campaign structuring, targeting, network display...
- Managing new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts
- Reporting on major metrics and goal and revenue tracking
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools
- Evaluating search results and performance
- Communicating project development to the team and management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years marketing in the games industry or similar
- Social media understanding e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord...
- MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Website analysis e.g. with Google Analytics and internal reporting tools
- PPC ad platforms across different business verticals
- AdWords/Big certification a bonus
Who you are
Benefits This studio is based in Central London, offers social events, pub trips, a competitive salary and a good pension scheme.
Application Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, quoting reference 1253.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.