Snr-Lead QA Tester- South UK - AAA Games Studio Ref 1333
Our multiplatform, award winning client is looking for a Senior QA Analyst to join their growing team based in the Home Counties, UK. If you have QA experience and want to expand your career further into a succesful game studio, this could be the role for you.
In this role you will;
- Replicate, log and check bugs and fixes in the games, prior to release
- Maintain and update the databases
- Create and maintain the test plans to meet specific technical specifications
- Follow test plans and test for functionality, performance and compatibility with systems
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team with with programmers, designers and artists to identify, report and recreate bugs, ensuring the highest quality outcomes
- Understanding of game development and testing methods
- Experience testing and tracking software, for example JIRA, Mantis and DevTrack
- An experienced and confident PC user
- User-focussed with initiative, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about games of all genres
- Technical experience of 4+ years
- Knowledge of current-gen TRC/XR's
- Competitve Salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Friendly work environment and social events
What will you do?
Please send your cv as a word document with the reference number 1333 to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
For this role EU candidates will be considered.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.