Lead QA Cross Platform Studio Yorkshire Ref 1457
We are working with an independent cross platform game studio who is looking for a Lead QA to join their team on their mission to create top quality, premium games. You will be responsible for the full QA development cycle.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of project planning
- Determining project needs and deliverables
- Outlining the project coverage throughout the development cycle
- Producing test coverage documentation, test execution plans and metric reports
- QA Test Lead management and team mentoring
- Performance evaluation
- Project analysis and time management
- Keeping project metrics in line with expectations
- Budget limitation management
Who you are
- 3+ years in the games industry
- 1+ released games as a Lead QA
- Mentoring experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to rebecca@big-planet quoting reference 1457.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.