Digital Sales Analyst Cross Platform Games Yorkshire UK Ref 1458
We are working with an independent cross-platform game studio who is looking for a Digital Sales Analyst to join their team during their record period of growth.
What will you be doing?
- Collection and compilation of digital sales data
- Ad-hoc reporting
- New concept benchmark evaluation for commercial opportunity assessment
- Promotional sales performance evaluation
- Highlighting competitor insights
- Presentation of executive summaries
- MI database and automated reporting technique development
Who you are
- Previous experience in the games industry, preferably 2+ years
- Educated to degree level
- Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook...
- Data modelling
- Appreciation of the indie video games industry
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytics software e.g. SQL, Power BI, Tableau, VBA...a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1458.
We are an equal opps compnay, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.