Ideation Designer Games - Quebec Ref 1516
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the beautiful city of Quebec, Canada looking for an Ideation Designer to join their studio and work on their website, Web and mobile applications.
This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
Your main responsibility will be to communicate the creative vision of the studio's new title in a clear and convincing manner to all customers.
What will you be doing?
- Pitching and proposing with the business development team for all customers
- Customer and partner relationship maintenance
- Ensuring production inter-dependencies are addressed
- Ensuring high quality of all project aspects
- Delivering the project's creative vision
- Ensuring technical requirement, procedures and schedules are met
- 5+ years' creative/artistic experience in the video games industry
- Degree in a relevant artistic/technical field in the games industry
- Experience delivering game titles across multiple platforms
- Appreciation of technical disciplines e.g. concept, design, interfaces, animation, sets, characters, textures, lighting...
- Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Artistic culture
- English and French
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1516.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.