Brand Digital Content Designer Cross Platform Games South UK Ref 1520
Are you passionate about design, user-experience and creativity? Do you have experience creating and editing video quality? Would you be interested in an opportunity to work with a studio that makes games enjoyed by millions of players worldwide?
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Brand Digital Content Designer to join their team and breathe life into their brand content and culture.
What will you be doing?
- Creating visual assets as well as presentation and branded document templates
- Website maintenance
- Producing video content and other media
- Planning, directing and editing high quality video content on YouTube etc.
- Building captivated audiences
- Sharing news about the studio's various offices
- Maintaining social media presence
- Supporting recruitment and PR
- Designing merchandise
- Portfolio demonstrating your digital skills such as web design, graphics, illustration, photography, animation, branding, video, UX...
- Video creation and editing experience
- Software skills e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, InDesign, Sketch, Pinnacle, 3D Studio Max...
- Modern wen CMS systems e.g. Craft, Drupal...a bonus
- UX tools a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's biggest game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, a great pension and annual bonus scheme, a state-of-the-art working environment and 25 days of holiday.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1520.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.