Senior Project Manager - Germany
Our client is a major MMO developer based in Berlin,Germany. We seek a proven Senior Project Manager to head up our latest MMOrelease.
· Work with the Producer to communicate timelineand goals for the game.
· Work with the Producer to plan and organizeexternal dependencies.
· Work with the Producer and Leads to establish aproject schedule
· Check resource allocation and schedules for alldisciplines for plausibility and formality
· Control if proper and measurable goals are beingset across all levels of hierarchy
· Maintain the schedule on daily and long termbasis ensuring it is up to date.
· Work with the Leads to ensure tasks entered inthe schedule are clear and concise.
· Work with the Leads and team members to ensureassigned tasks and timelines are communicated clearly.
· Have an overview of project tasks, assignees andtheir progress both daily and long term.
· Work with the team on a daily basis to tracktasks and ensure any potential blockers are identified and raised.
· Work with the Producer and Leads to resolveobstacles, dependencies, timeline issues and support the communication ofproject status and progress.
· Work with the Producer, Leads and the team tocontinually optimize and improve team communication and workflows.
· Develop and establish an efficient and effectiveteam organization and infrastructure
· Optimize the infrastructure to leverage teamproductivity
· Develop, implement and optimize a planning andtracking system that enables the team keep a current record about quality, timeand budget
· Take responsibility for an adequate tool chainand processes (e.g. Plan- / Tracking- / Risk- & Change Management)
· Check and control the balance of the goals“quality, time and budget” and escalate misbalances (if necessary, even abovethe producer)
· Implement and regulate communication structuresto other departments, working with key reports to create an organizationalstructure and processes that allow the team to efficiently produce high qualitywork on time and on budget
· 7+ years’ software project management experience(not product management)
· 5+ years’ experience as a main project manager
· Planned, managed and delivered at least 3software projects on time, in budget
· Proven, excellent project management knowledgeand experience in the field of mid to large scale software development projectswith co-located, multi-cultural teams of 30+
· Immaculate English language skills, ability tocommunicate own point of view clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders
· Honed analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to interface with all facets ofproduction (Art, Game Design, Tech, etc.)
· Intimate familiarity with modern projectmanagement tools, techniques and practices.
· Thrives in high pressure environments, requiringkeen prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
· Exceptional leadership skills, motivatingteamwork, performance and drive for excellence
· Career focus on development process rather thancreative ideation
· Proven interest in multimedia products,preferably video games
· Passion for making and playing innovative games
· University Degree
· Experience leading creative and technical teamsin product development or Project Management experience in the video gamesindustry
· Planning, management and delivery of projectsfor mobile or online platforms
· A challenging and engaging software developmentenvironment with multiple proven and exciting games from start to end
· A professional and international team ofspecialist in all areas supporting you with long-year industry expertise
· Teamwork, quick decisions and possibilities togrow and supply own ideas
· Career paths and options to develop further overtime
· More than 300 Million Users waiting for yourgame!
CVs to email@example.com apply