Product Marketing Director Game Studio SE England Ref 1764
We are working with a highly successful console games and simulation studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Product Marketing Director to join their talented team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games, and is this role offers a great chance for career progression.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with both internal and external partners
- Defining and implementing the studio's global market strategy
- Product marketing campaigns for support of key launches as well as seasonal sales and DLC release
- Ensuring promotional assets are top quality and in-line with the target audience
- Tracking product Key Performance Indicators
- Keeping track of competitor and consumer trends
Who you are
- 2+ years in a marketing manager role
- Multiple PC/console titles under your belt
- Previous experience managing marketing campaigns for successful video game titles
- Knowledge of publishing platforms for both console and PC
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of this studio's games in a challenging but supportive environment. This studio offers a fantastic work-life balance, a competitive salary and state-of-the-art technology.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1764.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.