Head of Monetisation Remote Mobile Game Studio Europe Ref 1796
We are working with a fantastic remote mobile game studio based in Europe who is seeking a motivated Head of Monetisation to join their team and work on their top quality mobile titles. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative studio and work from anywhere in the world as long as you are passionate about helping them reach their ambitious goals and push forward the user acquisition and monetisation strategy. This is an English speaking studio.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a monetisation team
- Overseeing and managing large budgets in excess of 1+ million Euros
- Taking ownership of monetisation and user acquisition
- Managing ads and campaigns
- Optimisation of waterfalls
- Implementation of A/B testing and in-app purchases
- Data analysis to provide improvements to campaign performance, ARPDAU and retention
- Analytic dashboard creation
- Participating in the optimisation of automation tools and platforms
- Market research and trend analysis
- Using statistics to gain insights
Who you are
- 3+ years in the mobile games industry in a monetisation/user acquisition management role
- Strong skills with marketing channels to help deliver company growth
- Performance marketing experience e.g. CTR, ROI, LTV, CPI...
- 3rd-party mobile app tracking e.g. Adjust, Firebase, AppsFlyer, Tenjin...
- MS Excel and BI tools
- Use of affiliates (Twitter, Social Media, Display, Media Buying, Media campaigns...)
- Able to optimise campaigns using different tools and channels (Google and Facebook Ads, AdNetworks)
This studio offers a full-time contract, remote working, immediate start, work in the Cloud and great competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1796.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.