Graphics Programmer – UK Midlands – Cross-platform Ref 1355
Graphics Programmer – UK Midlands – Cross-platform
Our client has maintained its position as one of the UK’s most successful games developers for decades. We now seek a Graphics Programmer to join their successful team to contribute and continue making world famous games.
What you will do:
- Work with Artists to assess their needs and vision to produce technical implementations.
- Accurately assess task timings and complexity
- Plan, write, debug and maintaining code
- Write code clear and maintainable code
- Be a great team player and help others when needed
- 2 years’ professional studio experience
- Having the ability to solve technical graphics problems
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with shader programming languages (HLSL, GLSL etc)
- Experience with graphics APIs (Vulkan, OpenGL, DirectX)
- Being able to communicate clearly
- Ability to work with other programmers to solve technical problems
- Demonstrating a keen interest and up to date knowledge of the changes and trends in the marketplace both in terms of rendering techniques and technologies.
What we need from you:
Benefits include: Competitive salary, Great work environment, Brilliant work outings and always opportunities to progress your career.
What are you waiting for?
To apply please forward your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz quoting reference 1355 today!!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.