DevOps Programmer Games South UK Ref 1281
This console game studio based in the South of England is looking for a DevOps Programmer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Building an online platform
- Combining user generated content with the real-time game server
- Ensuring maintenance of the online platform
- Enabling deployment of code into production
- Building systems to help with debugging production servers
- Automation, fault tolerance, security and disaster recovery systems
- 3+ years in Linux
- Professional C/C++
- Deployment and maintenance of systems at scale
- Distributed systems debugging
- Kubernetes a bonus
- Cloud hosting a bonus
- Private Medical Cover, and discounted cover for your family
- Private Dental Cover, also discounted for your family
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- Personal Development Fund
- Talent Management Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
Who you are
Application Does this sound like your dream job? Then plsase send your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1281.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.