Multiplayer Network Engineer – Barcelona Ref 1390
Multiplayer Network Engineer– Barcelona
Our AAA client is looking for a Network programmer to join them in the new Barcelona based office to work on a brand-new title to add to their already fantastic portfolio. This is a great opportunity to work for the best.
- You will help design and implement the network/multiplayer software stack
- You will also work closely with the engine team to co-develop the object replication layer.
- You will collaborate with the AI and gameplay teams to define and implement network-aware features
- You will get to share responsibility with the online team to run game servers and back end infrastructure.
- You will be part of will be responsible for the development of the network layer.
- You are an engine, software or multiplayer/network programmer with one shipped AAA title
- Excellent professional C++ experience
- Strong knowledge of network protocols, major APIs and libraries.
- Fantastic knowledge of multiplayer-related tech
- Experience navigating and integrating new technologies into large existing codebases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, a related education, or equivalent experience.
- A real passion for games
- Next gen console experience
- Experience with creating custom tools with C#/.NET
- Cross-site and cross-team working experience
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields
What we need from you:
Even better if you have:
Benefits include; Competitive salary, Great social events, Great opportunities for progression, Work on top AAA titles
Sound like the role for you? Please send your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz to apply quoting reference 1390.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and don't discriminate.