Backend Engineer Middleware Studio SE England Ref 1242
This educational middleware studio based in the South-east of England is looking for a Backend Engineer to join their team and work on their cutting edge learning software.
What will you be doing?
- Building and managing scalable and secure backend services
- Planning platform features
- Agile development and SCRUM
- Optimizing live systems
- API design and development
- 3+ years building backend services
- Major cloud service ability with multiple end users
- Modern backend stack e.g. Python, Ruby, Node.js...
- Solutions for push notifications, live events, A/B test frameworks...
- AWS suite e.g. EC2, DynamoDB, SQL, Elasticsearch...
- Unit testing, BDD, continuous integration and delivery
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Backends for digital health platforms a bonus
- Security tools and infrastructure a bonus
Who you are
Benefits Working in a central location, competitive salary, collaborative work environment and no crunch.
Application Please email your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1242.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.