Build Engineer - AAA Studio - Oxford Ref 1032
Build Engineer - AAA Studio - Oxford
Our client in a fantastic office based in Southern England is currently looking for a Build Engineer to join a successful existing team working on an unannounced title for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
There exclusive new title has been constructed purely on their own successful IP – You could be the one to help make the latest game the best one yet.
You will be supported by industry-leading bespoke multi-platform game engine Asura, custom tools suite and dedicated engine coders.
What you will do;
- Maintain and develop build machines and management systems
- Improve continuous integration processes (e.g. updating/replacing/improving CruiseControl.net and Jenkins)
- Build installers for PC/Mac games
- Create scripts to automate package creation for console games
- Test automation for QA
- Test for engines
- Improve processes for eBook generation for the publishing teams
- Tools programming
- Maintain Mantis bug tracker
- Great use of continuous integration platforms
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Great team-work and the ability to accept and follow direction
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- Proven experience as a Build Engineer
- Expereince with C++, Perforce, Cake, Python
- Server Virtualization
- Experience in Current gen consoles
What we need from you:
Benefits include; Competitive salary, Flexi Hours, Contributory pension scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
Sound like the role for you? Please forward your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz quoting reference number 1032 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We are a GDPR compliant company.