Principle GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER – AAA Studio – North West Ref 1041
Principle GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER – AAA Studio – North West
Our client is a leading AAA presence within racing games, well-known for pushing visual fidelity with each generation. With their next ambitious racing project in the works, they now seek an experienced Principle Gameplay Engineer to join their fantastic team.
What you will do:
- · Write fantastic code
- · Participate in code reviews
- · Mentor Staff
- · Work closely with the production team
- · Keep the team informed of progress.
- · Test all code against the design to ensure it performs as required
- · Fix Bugs
- · Keep track of any technical debt which arises
- 5+ years game industry C++ development experience as Senior Programmer
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Expert C++
- Experience in building multithreaded, real-time systems
- Great maths skills
- Profiling and optimizing CPU utilization experience
- Consoles Development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
What we need from you:
Benefits include; Competitive salary, State of the art office, generous holiday allowance and great social events.
Sound like the role for you?
Please forward your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz to apply quoting reference 1041.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.