Senior Gameplay Programmer - Southern England Ref 928
Are you an outstanding coder?
Our client in a phenomenal office based in Southern England is currently looking for a senior gameplay programmers to join a successful existing team working on an unannounced title for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
There exclusive new title has been constructed purely on there own successful IP – You could be the one to help make the latest game the best one yet.
You will be supported by industry-leading bespoke multi-platform game engine Asura, custom tools suite and dedicated engine coders.
What we need from you:
- For Senior Programmers you will require 4 or more years’ professional C++ games experience.
- Any experience with consoles, particularly PS4 or Xbox One, will be an advantage, as will having worked in a larger AAA development team.
- You will have the hunger to develop and implement new gameplay code.
- Work to a very high standard in many different code areas, including features such as strategy, mechanics, logic, combat systems, AI, UI and audio code.
- Get up to speed quickly on a large existing C++ code base.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and able to work unsupervised,
- quickly adapting to and supporting in-house working practices and assisting in mentoring of junior programmers.
- The usual responsibilities of an experienced gameplay coder.
- You will also need to give to the engine as part of day-to-day development and there is also scope to transition into full-time engine development in the future.
Is this the job for you? Please forward your CV to Bonnie@big-planet.biz quoting reference 928.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.