Gameplay Developer – AAA Studio - London Ref 1062
Gameplay Developer – AAA Studio - London
We seek a Gameplay Developer to join a great team based in Bromley working on a popular AAA multi-million seller First-Person Shooter IP.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world-famous games franchise.
You will work within cross-functional teams to deliver features on-time and to a high level of quality. Through regular communication and interaction with other team members, you will gather the requirements for, and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of development areas. You enjoy exploring new challenges and are comfortable solving difficult problems autonomously where required.
You are great at:
- Working with members of multiple disciplines to iteratively develop features that address and achieve the high-level goals of the game.
- Working effectively in open and collaborative environments.
- Employing a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as part of an agile, fast-moving and highly-focused team.
- Breaking down your work into measurable and achievable tasks.
- Writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Communicating ideas, intent and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members.
- C++ experience
- Strong 3d maths
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Good time management
- Good team player
- Experience implementing gameplay features
- Experience with real-time networked multiplayer games
- Professional UE4 experience
- multi-threaded development
- Experience developing with consoles.
- Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU, memory and bandwidth usage.
- Experience developing procedurally generated environments.
- Experience in animation programming.
What we need from you:
Even better if you have:
Benefits include: Private medical insurance, Pension scheme, Complimentary gym membership and more!
Sound like the role for you?
Please forward your CV to Mark@big-planet.biz quoting reference number 1062 now!!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.