Senior C++ Graphics Programmer- AAA Studio - London Ref 925
Our client based in a fun London office is looking for a talented Senior Rendering Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title on the next generation platforms.This role will involve developing our rendering engine to implement cutting-edge rendering techniques and working with various art teams to help them achieve their artistic vision.
What we need from you:
- Work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it.
- Work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
- Implement rendering features to a high quality.
- Excellent 3D maths skills.
- Advanced understanding of current graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming languages.
- Deep understanding in C/C++.
- Experience working with all games consoles.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Be detail oriented with a high bar for the quality of delivery.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Excellent time management skills to perform in a dynamic, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Long-service holiday reward
- Monthly team meals/outings
- Quarterly salary adjustment reviews
- Discounts to WB goodies i.e. HBO, WB films, TV, Harry Potter tour
- Free fruit, juices and soft drinks
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Overseas Relocation Support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Test & Discounted Glasses
What we can offer:
If this the job for you please forward your CV to email@example.com
quoting reference 925.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.