C/C++ Senior Network Developer - London Ref 554
Our client based in London is looking for a talented senior network developer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms. This role will involve working with our network team to developer all network and online components on a game project.
What we need from you:
- Experience of responsibility for the network development on at least one AAA game.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- A deep understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Unreal engine experience an advantage.
- To be dedicated and effective with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Good verbal and written social and communications skills.
- Experience working in dynamic development environments
- Access to multiple online training websites.
- Long-service holiday reward
- Discounts to WB goodies i.e. HBO, films, TV.
- Annual performance bonus scheme.
Our client does also offer excellent benefits including:
If this the job for you please forward your CV to Bonnie@big-planet.biz quoting reference 554.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.