Network Programmer Cross Platform Studio Yorkshire Ref 1433
We are working with a cross platform game studio based in Yorkshire, UK who is looking for a Network Programmer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Writing synchronization and prediction code
- Implementing back end solutions
- Ensuring networking implementation is aligned with platform holder's needs
- Assessing task timings and complexity
- Assessing project bug databases and solutions
- Planning and debugging computer code
- Reporting to Lead Programmer regarding progress and issues
- 2+ years in the games industry with experience in networked games
- Networked gameplay synchronization technique
- Online matchmaking techniques
- Asynchronous system writing and debugging
- Programming languages e.g. C/C++
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Network middleware a bonus
- Unity/Photon/AWS/GameSparks/PlayFab a bonus
- TCP/UDP sockets a bonus
Who you are
This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work environment, brilliant work outings and fantastic opportunities to progress your career.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1433.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.