Senior UI Software Programmer Mobile Studio China Ref 1435
We are working with a fantastic online multiplayer studio based in Shanghai who is looking for a Senior UI Software Programmer to join their team and work on their MMO RPG, which is looking to be a hit within the Western market.
What will you be doing?
- Client programming
- Working on the game's battle, scene, system, interface...
- Analysing and solving image quality, performance and tools issues
- 1+ years in commercial OL game development
- Degree in a relevant field
- Algorithms and data structures
- Unity project
- 3D game client development a bonus
- Python a bonus
- iOS/Andriod/Multi-platform development a bonus
- Operation and Maintenance a bonus
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Who you are
This studio offers great opportunities to advance your career, brilliant relocation package, very competitive salaries, and the chance to work in a high-tech state of the art studio.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1435.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.