Lead Programmer - South East UK - AAA Studio! Ref 1195
Lead Programmer - South East UK - AAA Studio!
Our client is a leading developer for AAA PC / Console Simulation games, based in Brighton. We seek a proven Lead Developer to join the team. This great development studio makes a broad range of titles to a very high standard with a well established niche following.
The job is secure, with a great work life balance in a studio where the owners understand that the games industry doesn't have to crunch it's workers to get results.
What you will do:
- Think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project
- Create and own complex systems from start to finish
- Author technical designs and best practices
- Plan work and meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Mentor less experienced programmers
- 4 years' experience working in the game industry required
- Worked on at least 2 shipped games
- C++ or/and C#skills at expert level
- UE4 and/or Unity expereince
- Experienced in leading console and PC games development teams
- EU authorised work permit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to relocate to the South of England or commute
What we need from you:
In return we offer competitive pay, great conditions, pension, private health care, no crunch and an annual bonus.
Sound like the role for you? Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1195 now!!!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company