Lead Programmer - South East UK - AAA Studio! Ref 1195
Lead Programmer - South East UK - AAA Studio!
Our client is a leading developer for AAA PC / Console Simulation games, based in Brighton. We seek a proven Lead Developer to join the team. This great development studio makes a broad range of titles to a very high standard with a well established niche following.
The job is secure, with a great work life balance in a studio where the owners understand that the games industry doesn't have to crunch it's workers to get results.
What you will do:
- Think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project
- Create and own complex systems from start to finish
- Author technical designs and best practices
- Plan work and meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Mentor less experienced programmers
What we need from you:
- 4 years' experience working in the game industry required
- Worked on at least 2 shipped games
- C++ or/and C#skills at expert level
- UE4 and/or Unity expereince
- Experienced in leading console and PC games development teams
- EU authorised work permit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to relocate to the South of England or commute
In return we offer competitive pay, great conditions, pension, private health care, no crunch and an annual bonus.
Sound like the role for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1195 now!!!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company