Generalist Programmer Simulation Game Studio SE England Ref 1483
We are working with a highly successful console games and simulation studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Generalist Programmer to join their talented team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a studio who believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games.
What will you be doing?
- Driving systems and gameplay features throughout the development cycle
- Implementing high quality engine and tools features within schedule
- Providing solutions to any anticipated technical/workflow issues
- Maintaining the existing codebase
Who you are
- 2+ years in commercial video game development
- Strong C++
- Maths and 3D Algebra skills
- Practical game and simulation system development
- Appreciation of Software Engineering and Software Architecture principles and practice
- Graphics, physics, animation, audio and online systems interfacing
This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of this studio's games in a challenging but supportive environment. This studio offers a fantastic work-life balance, a competitive salary and state-of-the-art technology.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1483.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.