Junior Simulation Engineer AAA Games NW England Ref 1273
We are working with a AAA family friendly game studio based in the North-West of England who is looking for a Junior Simulation Engineer to join their team and work on the development of their new in-house engine.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying tech related bugs and providing relevant solutions
- Participating in multiple game projects
- Building the Framework e.g. the Entity/Component model, the Scripting System, the Registry...
- Working on key animation features e.g. Skeletal, cutscenes, Retargeting, Blendtrees, IK...
- Assisting in physics e.g. Character Mover, Cloth, RagDoll, RigidBody, Buoyancy...
- Creating AI navigation /avoidance systems
- VFX e.g. particles, emitters, beams...
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science/Maths/Physics or similar
- Object Oriented C++
- Debugging and documentation skills
- Technical problem solving skills
- Maths e.g. linear algebra, trigonometry, 3D geometry, quaternions...
- Experience with vehicle simulation/physics engines/procedural animation or IK systems/AI algorithms and middleware
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, quoting reference 1273.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.