C++ Network Engineer VR Studio Amsterdam Ref 1485
We are working with a leading independent virtual reality studio based in Amsterdam who is looking for a C++ Network Engineer to join their talented team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the studio's groundbreaking games and experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the network features, ensuring network safety and efficiency
- Building technical designs as well as efficient networking implementations and online gameplay features
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team on design challenges to ensure captivating multiplayer experiences
- Ensuring smooth running performance
- Developing networking tools
- Problem analysis and debugging
- Network system optimisation
Who you are
- 1+ game project including network/multiplayer development
- 1+ project using Unreal Engine
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Amazom Web Services (AWS)
- Previous experience writing in C++
- VR experience a distinct bonus
You will be given the opportunity to work in a creative and collaborative environment, have a great work-life balance and no crunch. This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1485.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.