C++ Gameplay Engineer Self-Driving Cars South UK Ref 1489
We are working with a pioneering AI studio, based in the South of England, specialising in self-driving cars looking for a C++ gameplay engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitous team striving to be the future of innovative and autonomous cars using intelligent algorithms.
What will you be doing?
- Building realistic traffic, pedestrian and roadside simulations
- Prototyping and coding
- Taking part in the design process
- Creating base systems and tools
Who you are
- Experience with game engines e.g. Unreal Engine 4, Unity3D...
- Agile development, CI, code-reviewing...
- Experience in software/robotics/automotive/tech/gaming
- Graphics, visualisation and UI
- Experience with modelling traffic/pedestrians simulations a bonus
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and cutting-edge studio working on ground-breaking projects. This studio offers a competitive salary, state-of-the-art technology as well as the chance to progress your career in the world of AI and Robotics.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1489.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.