Associate C++ Render Tech Developer Cheshire UK Ref 1496
We are working with a family-friendly AAA game studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for an Associate C++ Render Tech Developer to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Building graphical features
- Maintaining the existing engine features and tools
- Helping to support development of engines across multiple platforms
- Profiling and optimisation
- Some studio experience
- First Class degree in Computer Science/Maths/Physics or similar
- Object oriented programming techniques
- Real time rendering API’s e.g. DirectX, Metal, OpenGL…
- Debugging skills
- Unity/Unreal Engine a bonus
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1496.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.