Performance Programmer AAA Games UK Ref 1503
We are working with a AAA family-friendly game studio based in the NW of Enlgand who is looking for a Performance Programmer to join their team and help to deliver the high quality that this studio is known for.
What will you be doing?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, programmers, artists, animators and testers
- Ensuring smooth running of level design across multiple hardware SKUs
- Managing QA and automated testing
- Identifying performance issues (CPU/GPU) and providing solutions
- Mentoring junior team members as well as providing advice to other departments regarding performance and memory optimisations
Who you are
- Experience in the games industry
- Degree in Computer Science or similar/related experience
- Oriented C++
- Optimisation of code/assets
- 3D maths and physics
- Performance and memory footprint optimisation e.g. using PIX, Tuner, Vtune...
- Common engine bottlenecks e.g. CPU/GPU
- Debugging and documentation skills
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1503.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliany.