Java Engineer Mobile Games - Quebec Ref 1519
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the beautiful city of Quebec, Canada looking for a Java Engineer to join their studio and work on their website, Web and mobile applications.
This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing and evaluating needs
- Estimating timelines
- Developing and optimising work methodologies, technologies and tools
- Building website and application conceptual architectures
Who you are
- 2+ years' in object-oriented programming
- Previous experience working on medium-large Java development projects
- Degree in computer science or similar
- English and French
- JAVA, MySQL, OOP...
- ORM libraries e.g. Hibernate...
- RESTful API development
- Application servers e.g. JBoss, Spring...
- Linux environment
- Amazon AWS
- Experience in containerization (Docker) a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1519.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.