Senior C++ Programmer Game Studio UK South Ref 1528
We are working with a multiplayer game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Senior C++ Programmer to join their team and work on their pillar titles, as well as some exciting new unannounced projects.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing new multiplayer gameplay features
- Taking ownership of the technical design aspects
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Planning and maintaining roadmaps
Who you are
- Strong C++ with demonstrable professional experience
- Unreal Engine 4
- Console development experience (PS4/XB1)
- CPU, memory and bandwidth code optimisation
- Procedurally generated environment development
- Animation programming
- Interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment. This studio offers social events, a competitive salary, pension, holiday allowance and health benefits.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1528.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.