Technical Director Third Party Studio Cheshire UK Ref 1548
We are working with a leading third-party studio based in Cheshire, UK who is looking for a Technical Director to join their team and work on a diverse range of projects.
What will you be doing?
- Maintaining and developing new as well as existing projects
- Code reviews
- Taking responsibility for systems and features
- Managing project proposals
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality and deadlines are met
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Leading client communications
Who you are
- 10+ years as a Lead Programmer/Technical Director - so you will have experience in a management role
- Strong C/C++
- Object-oriented development
- Code and data repositories e.g. Perforce...
- Rendering technology experience e.g. DirectX, OpenGL...a bonus
- Rendering technology development experience e.g. shadowing, reflections, depth of field...a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, childcare vouchers, a great holiday allowance and much more.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 1548.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.